What To Bring:
• Warm layered clothing: Can consist of several light layers (preferred), head gear (hat over the ears is best), light gloves (neoprene works good).
• Warm waterproof footwear with good slip resistant soles - the deck can get wet and slimy at times. Crew will keep deck as dry and clean as possible.
• Rain gear: Wind resistant and rain proof is the goal.
• Camera for taking pictures of your catch and the vast wildlife in the area.
• Fishing License: You may purchase online at: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=license.main
• Lunch: It's a long day and hard fishing.
• Drinks: Water, sodas, sports drinks, etc.
Cancellation policy for fishing charter trips:
15+ days notice:100% refund
Less than 15 days: 50% refund unless your seat can be re-booked at which time 100% will be refunded.
Weather or mechanical cancellations: will receive 100% refund unless we get to the fishing grounds. Refund will depend on fishing and travel time.
Cost for one full day of fishing is:
$250 per person for halibut
$300 per person for halibut/salmon or halibut/rockfish combo
$350 per person for halibut/lingcod combo
$370 per person for halibut/lingcod/rockfish combo
Half Day Trips:Call for availability
Cost is $150 per person
Costs do not include 7.5% Homer sales tax but it does include filleting of fish!!!!
We offer a $5 discount for cash paying customers as opposed to credit card payments.
50% deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Arctic Fox Charters offers an overnight expedition, two day bag limit on fish. The cost is $395 per person for halibut only, $525 for halibut/lingcod combo. Call for availability. Must have a four person party. If you have less than four, Arctic Fox Charters will try locating additional anglers.
Call for special pricing for local Alaskans, senior citizens, military, and other unscheduled specials.
Fishing regulations are subject to change. Please consult the Alaska Department of Fish and Game fishing regulations or call Arctic Fox Charters for current bag limits: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=fishregulations.sport
For best fishing opportunities, consult NOAA.gov Tide Tables, call Arctic Fox Charters with questions: http://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/noaatidepredictions/NOAATidesFacade.jsp?Stationid=9455500
If angler releases a halibut that is estimated to exceed 100 pounds, you will receive 1/2 off your next excursion with Arctic Fox Charters, owned and operated by Allen and Erika Miller. Anglers have opportunities to win cash and prizes with the Homer Jackpot Halibut Derby. To be a winner, you need a derby ticket. Please consult the following website or buy them at several vendors in Homer: http://www.homerhalibutderby.com/